Thursday, August 7, 2008

Nylon Needs Interns (NYC)


Nylon, the cool girl's fashion bible, is looking for interns to start now until end of Fall semester. Must love fashion.  
Non-paid internship, must be available to work 2-3 full days a week.  
Responsibilities are maintaining the fashion closet (stuck with Chanel, Marni and Christian Louboutin all day, poor thing), calling publicists and showrooms for editorial pulls, returning them to the showrooms and assisting at photo shoots (like the one in the video).
Email resume w/a brief cover (I'd stick to a strong single small paragraph) to Molly at nylonintern@gmail.com. 
Good luck!

9 comments:

Jessica said...

i would faint if i new i was going there lol. in a good way of course.
i wish i lived in new-york today...i would apply.
xx

Style Spot said...

I'd love to be an intern for Nylon Magazine, what an experience it must be! Sadly, I don't live in New York...

xxx

A La Femme said...

I would love to work at Nylon, unfortunately I don't live in New York. :(

Elizabeth said...

I'd go for this if only I lived there. They'd probably reject me because I'm 42.

Ella Gregory said...

How come they always need them? Surly they get loads of people applying anyway?

we wear things said...

oh what a fantastic opportunity!

-issa

Style On Track said...

Oh why do i have to live in Australia in times like these ?!

Elena said...

What an amazing opportunity, I'd love to be able to do sth like that!
And I love this video!
Great blog by the way!

Terence Sambo said...

i want Nylon Homme :o)..great info good job..

Do drop by my blog and show some love..